Vegetables - Mixed - -
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 5 carrots, cut into 1/4 inch / 7 mm slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch / 7 mm strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch / 7 mm strips
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 T italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/3 cup olive oil (extra virgin, cold pressed, preferably)
In a large bowl, mix all the veggies. Stir. Add the italian seasoning and stir again. Add the tamari and stir. Add the olive oil and stir again. Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour for optimum flavor.
From 'Delights of the Garden' by Imar Hutchins.
posted by SteelIceTiger