2. Meanwhile, make the white sauce by melting the marg over a gentle heat in a sauce pan, stir in the flour, then add the soya milk slowly, stirring all the time. Remove from heat when it thickens and set aside. If you get a few lumps, it isn't a big problem.
3. Mix the other stock cube with about 1/4 pint / 120 ml hot water, then place in a large bowl with the tinned tomatoes, basil, paprika and pine nuts.
4. Put the roasted veg into the bowl with the tomato sauce and mix together.
5. Spread a couple of T of this mixture onto the bottom of a large lasagne dish. Make a layer of pasta sheets. Pour on half the sauce/veg mix. Make another pasta layer, then pour on rest of sauce mix, before topping with more pasta.
6. Pour the white sauce over the lasagne, then bake at gas mark 5/190C/375F for 40 mins.
Serve with salad, chips, roast veg or mashed potato.
I have 'Ronny-ized' it by adding sweet potatoes and tomatoes. I made this yesterday for my parents, sister and both our boyfriends, as Andrew and I were visiting them. My (meat eating) parents loved it and gobbled it down very quickly. I reckon kids would also really like this, as it is not highly flavoured.
posted by Ronny/Capybara Cake